- 20th Birthday 90s Bash at lululemon University Village - August 23
- RIP The BlowUp Co! - Farewell party at The Runaway - August 23
- SAM Remix at Olympic Sculpture Park - August 24
- 3rd Seattle Urban Book Expo - August 25
- Badwill Market Summer Edition at Bar Ciudad - August 25
- Black Panther showing at South Lake Union Discovery Center - August 25
- BubbleFest at Pacific Science Center - August 25
- Arts in Nature Festival - August 25 - 26
- 5 Plates of Pulutan at Kamonegi - August 27
- Dinner & A DJ Vol. 20: Seattle al Fresco - August 27
- Cirque du Soleil's Volta - shows starting September
MOLLY MOON IS DOIN THE MOST
- Minimoon scoop cups are in PCC Community Markets! Find Salted Caramel, Melted Chocolate and Cookie Dough minimoons in the frozen section of the Fremont, Greenlake Aurora and Redmond PCC locations (more locations to come by September.) This is the first product Molly Moon's has made available for grocery!
- Molly Moon has a new coffee flavor in collaboration with the Central District’s Union Coffee, which is owned and operated by Molly’s husband Zack Reinig. To create the new Union Coffee flavor, the Molly Moon’s culinary team makes a concentrated cold brew by using modern profile, naturally-processed beans that are, after steeping for 48 hours, mixed with cream, milk, sugar, and freeze-dried coffee made from Olympia Coffee’s Big Truck organic espresso blend.
- Have you had the lemon-blueberry birthday ice cream with the Hood Famous Bakeshop calamansi cheesecake yet?
- They are also donating all proceeds from the Home Shows Sundae to the Home Fund (to help fight homelessness) - and Pearl Jam is matching dollar for dollar!
- Molly & the team have also put ice cream vending machines in places like Washington State Ferries, Children's Hospital, KEXP, and University Village. Each vending machine gives 1% of its profits to a nonprofit related to its location.
EAT / DRINK
- Tart Design with Lauren Ko (loko kitchen) at jcoco - August 23
- Wild Ginger is now in South Lake Union!
- Maslow's Burgers & Brews expands to every Monday!
- New seasonal flavors at Salt & Straw
- Petit Galerie is now open in Madison Valley
- Patagon & Fog Room are opening soon in The Charter Hotel Seattle!
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Back to School Sale at Throwbacks NW - August 22 - 28
- Seattle Center Sculpture Walk Tour - August 23
- Emerald City Music Summer Cruise & Fundraiser - August 23
- Clem x Salty party at Clementines Seattle - August 23
- Women Doing Their Own Thing Happy Hour at The Riveter Capitol Hill - August 24
- Re-Waxing & Leather Care Workshop at Filson Seattle - August 25
- Pre-order Moorea Seal's 52 Lists for Togetherness!
- Sunday Funday at Chophouse Row - Sundays
- Free summer walking tours from Klondike Gold Rush Museum - Fri, Sat, & Sun 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wetland Waddlers at Pacific Science Center - every Saturday
- Microsoft Store STEM Summer Camps
- #BeMoreKindDay - September 7
ARTS / CULTURE
- Porgy & Bess at Seattle Opera - Through August 25
- The Summer of Light - Laser Dome Shows at the Pacific Science Center
- Double Exposure: Indigenous Peoples at Seattle Art Museum - through September 9
- Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes at MoPOP - through January 2019
- Native Portraiture at Tacoma Art Museum - through February 2019
- Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses re-opens at MoPOP
- A Dragon Lives Here: Bruce Lee Exhibit Part 4 at the Wing Luke Museum
FILM (at Northwest Film Forum unless otherwise noted)
- Milford Graves Full Mantis - August 23
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (50th Anniversary) showing at Pacific Science Center - August 23 - 30
- Milla - August 24 - 26
- 1968: Expressions of a Flame: Shame - August 25
- Show and Tell with Ying Liu: Tiny, Trivial Thoughts — and Tails - August 26
- Yellow Fish Durational Performance Art Festival 2018 - August 30
- Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Film Festival at Pacific Science Center - August 30 - September 6
- Love, Cecil - August 30 - September 6
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Summer Jam Sculpt hosted by Trap Vinyasa at Athletic Form - August 25
- Free Zumba, meditation, and yoga at the Armory at Seattle Center - Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Treat yourself to a service at Seattle Sun Light Spa and/or Urban Float!
- Come ride at BurnCycle sometime! Your first ride is on me: use code BURNWITHJESS to book your first class!
NEW HOTEL DEAL
The Charter Seattle is now accepting reservations for stays beginning September 1st! In celebration of the hotel’s upcoming opening this summer, guests have the opportunity to set their adventure on a path to one-of-a-kind experiences by booking the special “North Star” package. Starting at $1,049, it includes:
- Accommodations for one night in a sleek one-bedroom suite with sweeping water and mountain views
- Welcome amenity of specialty bites from the nearby Pike Place Market
- Reserved table for two at The Fog Room – an exclusive experience as the lounge typically does not accept reservations
- A bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2009 paired with caviar to enjoy at The Fog Room
- Curated itineraries from well-known Seattleites to experience the city like a local
- Washington Cider Week - September 6 - 16
- Skookum Festival - September 7 - 9
- Cider Summit NW - September 7 - 8
- She Ventures Seattle - September 11
- Hit the Streets Happy Hour Series in Pioneer Square - September 13
- Savory Chocolate Pasta Workshop with Linda Miller Nicholson (Salty Seattle) at jcoco - September 20
- Rainforest Gala & Masquerade Ball - September 20
- Pink Carpet Project presents Vanguards Retreat - September 22
- Seattle Children's Festival - September 22
- Oktoberfest at Queen Anne Beer Hall - September 29 -30, October 5-6 and October 12-13
- Seattle Interactive Conference - October 17 & 18
- Edouardo Jordan headlines 2018 Taste of America Dinner at the Fairmont Olympic - October 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 20
- TEDxSeattle - November 17
- Tiny Beautiful Things is coming to life at Seattle Rep! - May 17 - June 23, 2019
*Editor's note: Please email email@example.com to submit your event for consideration. All events roundup posts are deleted after six months!