Hello Kitty fanatics are probably already on this, but for the rest of y'all, the Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt began yesterday and goes through March 18th!
Sanrio has partnered with some of Seattle's sweetest restaurants to host the month-long Hungry Hunt. Each participating restaurant is offering a Hello Kitty-themed food, dessert or beverage item created exclusively for the Hungry Hunt. Find each, and get a collectible Hello Kitty Hungry Hunt pin while you enjoy your treat! Each pin is an exclusive design and will be available while supplies last.
So what are each of these restaurants serving?
- Gossip Espresso & Tea: Hello Kitty Bubble Tea made out of pink bubbly strawberry milk tea and topped with limited edition lychee popping boba. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding a bubble tea
- Hello Robin Cookies: Iced sugar cookie in the shape of Hello Kitty's bow, with a scoop of strawberry ice cream & sprinkles. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding a cookie
- Japonessa Sushi Cocina: Hello Kitty tuna sushi in the shape of Hello Kitty's face. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding sushi
- Molly Moon's Homemade Ice Cream: The Capitol Hill location is serving a Hello Kitty sundae of strawberry ice cream topped with tart cherry compote, organic white chocolate chips, naturally colored pink sugar, whipped cream and a cherry, finished with a homemade Hello Kitty sugar cookie garnish. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding an ice cream cone.
- PIE: Customized Hello Kitty lemon raspberry custard pie in a chocolate crust with an adorable Hello Kitty topper. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding a pie.
- POP Kitchen + Bar: A super cute Hello Kitty Sandwich. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding a sandwich.
- Trophy Cupcakes and Party: The Pacific Place location will offer a custom designed Hello Kitty cupcake made from valrhona chocolate cake and topped with a Madagascar vanilla buttercream. Collectible pin: Hello Kitty holding a cupcake.
Get all the latest details here, and follow the #HelloKittyHungryHunt hashtag on social media. Don't forget to check out the Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello Kitty, which is still on at EMP Museum through May 16!