Starting today, you can shop Handmade at Amazon, a new store featuring genuinely handmade items crafted and sold directly from artisans. With Handmade at Amazon, customers can discover artisans from around the world, and shop local from artisans based in their community with the familiar Amazon experience they know and trust.
Handmade at Amazon offers customers more than 80,000 quality handcrafted items from over 60 countries around the world, and over 30 percent can be personalized by artisans to delight customers. Every artisan has a profile that describes how their products are made. More than 600 handmade items are Amazon Prime-eligible!
To explore products and view highlighted artisan videos on Handmade at Amazon, click here.
I got a preview of some of the goods you can find on Handmade at Amazon, and I've got a box of these to share with one of you too!
Enter my flash giveaway below through Sunday, October 11th at 11:59p.m. PT, and you could win a Handmade at Amazon box that includes:
- A pair of History + Industry earrings
- A Bead of Life wrap bangle
- A set of leather coasters from Son of a Sailor
- A password reminder notepad from Polka Dot Paper Co.
- An everest chevron pendant 18" sterling silver necklace from Bright Beam Goods
- A Seattle greeting card by Erin Wallace
- A cupcake recipe dish towel by Hello Neighbor Designs