- #BeMoreKindDay - September 7
- Cirque du Soleil's Volta - shows start September 7
- These brands are giving back to the American Hiking Society through September 7
- 11th Annual Live Aloha Festival at Seattle Center - September 9
- Double Exposure: Indigenous Peoples at Seattle Art Museum - through September 9
- A Tribe Called Maceo - A Nightmarket Benefitting Maceo Garcia - September 12
- Washington Cider Week - through September 16
- PNW teachers! Elaia Spa at The Hyatt @ Olive 8 is offering 10% off any spa treatment just for you, now through September 30
- Check out all the back-to-school discounts for students and teachers at University Village!
- Refuge Outdoor Festival - September 28 - 30
RSVP (it's free!) for Thompson Seattle's Step Into Fall Fashion shows here!
And RSVP for Scout's Fall Forager Feast here. $150/pp plus $50 optional pairing.
EAT / DRINK
- Cider Summit NW - September 7 - 8
- Hit the Streets Happy Hour Series in Pioneer Square - September 13
- Seasonal flavors at Salt & Straw
- Patagon & Fog Room are now open in The Charter Hotel Seattle!
- Wild Ginger is now open in South Lake Union!
- Molly Moon's Minimoon scoop cups are in PCC Community Markets! Find Salted Caramel, Melted Chocolate and Cookie Dough minimoons in the frozen section of the Fremont, Greenlake Aurora and Redmond PCC locations (more locations to come by September.) This is the first product Molly Moon's has made available for grocery!
- Molly & the team have also put ice cream vending machines in places like Washington State Ferries, Children's Hospital, KEXP, and University Village. Each vending machine gives 1% of its profits to a nonprofit related to its location.
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Skookum Festival - September 7 - 9
- Seattle Design Festival Block Party - September 8 - 9
- Arboretum Fall Plant Sale - September 8
- C-ID Night Market - September 8
- Free classes open house at Evergreen City Ballet - September 8
- Some'tet at Vashon Center for the Arts - September 8
- Grandparents Day at Pacific Science Center - September 9
- An Evening with Jane Fonda at The Riveter - September 11
- She Ventures Seattle - September 11
- Artist Trust Pop-Up Market at Van Vorst Courtyard - September 12
- Dear Founder: A Conversation with Howard Schultz and Maynard Webb at The Riveter - September 13
- Pre-order Moorea Seal's 52 Lists for Togetherness!
- Sunday Funday at Chophouse Row - Sundays
- Wetland Waddlers at Pacific Science Center - every Saturday
ARTS / CULTURE
- SAM Gallery: Opening Reception for Bold Types - September 6
- McQueen: Fashion Meets Film Party at Pacific Place - September 8
- Marvel: Universe of Super Heroes at MoPOP - through January 2019
- Native Portraiture at Tacoma Art Museum - through February 2019
- Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses re-opens at MoPOP
- A Dragon Lives Here: Bruce Lee Exhibit Part 4 at the Wing Luke Museum
FILM (at Northwest Film Forum unless otherwise noted)
- Betty: They Say I'm Different - September 6 - 13 (No showings on 9/10-11)
- 1968: Expressions of a Flame – In the Intense Now - September 7 - 9
- Home Movies: Mrs. Warhol - September 8
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Urban Yoga Spa hosts Yoga on the Roof at The Nest at Thompson Seattle - September 9
- Free Zumba, meditation, and yoga at the Armory at Seattle Center - Tuesdays & Wednesdays
- Treat yourself to a service at Seattle Sun Light Spa and/or Urban Float!
- Come ride at BurnCycle sometime! Your first ride is on me: use code BURNWITHJESS to book your first class!
NEW HOTEL DEAL
The Charter Seattle is now accepting reservations for stays beginning September 1st! In celebration of the hotel’s upcoming opening this summer, guests have the opportunity to set their adventure on a path to one-of-a-kind experiences by booking the special “North Star” package. Starting at $1,049, it includes:
- Accommodations for one night in a sleek one-bedroom suite with sweeping water and mountain views
- Welcome amenity of specialty bites from the nearby Pike Place Market
- Reserved table for two at The Fog Room – an exclusive experience as the lounge typically does not accept reservations
- A bottle of Champagne Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2009 paired with caviar to enjoy at The Fog Room
- Curated itineraries from well-known Seattleites to experience the city like a local
- Savory Chocolate Pasta Workshop with Linda Miller Nicholson (Salty Seattle) at jcoco - September 20
- Rainforest Gala & Masquerade Ball - September 20
- Pink Carpet Project presents Vanguards Retreat - September 22
- Seattle Children's Festival - September 22
- Oktoberfest at Queen Anne Beer Hall - September 29 -30, October 5-6 and October 12-13
- Seattle Interactive Conference - October 17 & 18
- Edouardo Jordan headlines 2018 Taste of America Dinner at the Fairmont Olympic - October 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 20
- TEDxSeattle - November 17
- Tiny Beautiful Things is coming to life at Seattle Rep! - May 17 - June 23, 2019
*Editor's note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your event for consideration. All events roundup posts are deleted after six months!