The iconic Filson Seattle Flagship store is all decked out for the holidays, and you're invited to enjoy all of the festivities going down in the beautiful space all month long!
I'm already amazed at the everyday detail and presentation in the new Flagship store's setup, but this month it encapsulates the perfect Pacific Northwest holiday vibe. Filson's own Ronnie Bates hand-painted the winter landscape that adorns all five of the Flagship's front windows (where you can see the luggage manufacturing space!) Here are just a few more of the good tidings and cheer you'll find throughout the store this month:
- A light projection of the aurora borealis on the ceiling;
- Wooden animals hand-carved and artistically burned by Tonya Allen of GlenoutherCrafts;
- A Danner Boots pop-up for that Cheryl Strayed Wild look;
- Complimentary hot cider while you shop;
- Fifteen live Christmas trees and three dog sleds. Fifteen live trees! I bet it smells dreamy in there;
- A snowmobile so you can do it (a selfie I mean) for the 'Gram; and
- A canoe filled with Filson that's on display as part of the 2016 Holiday Sportsman's raffle - with a prize retail value of over $7000!
This Saturday, December 10th, there's an all-day holiday party at the Flagship that includes:
- Noon - 3:00p.m.: Wreath-making workshop with Sara Jane Camacho of Thatch Floral;
- 2:00 - 7:00p.m.: Filson's own Santa, draped in a Wool Packer Coat, green Mackinaw bib and a Mackinaw cap - ready to take photos with you in front of the majestic wood burning fireplace (He'll be around on 12/18 from 10:00a.m. - 4:00p.m. too)
- 2:00 - 7:00p.m.: Spiked hot chocolate while you shop (ayeee)
- All day: Fire starters - get crafty and make your own PNW fire starter with wax paper, twine, moss, pine needles, and pine cones.
Oh, and there are workshops, too!
- Dec 8 - 12: Pygmy canoe building with Matt Nienow
- Dec 13 - 19: Pike Street Press cards & more
- Dec 20 - 24: Christmas floral arrangements with Thatch Floral
Have a very merry Filson holiday!