I've always found it exciting when any fashion event takes place in Seattle 'cause let's be real, not many big productions occur here. I haven't been to many shows and when I was presented with the opportunity to attend Nordstrom’s 2013 Designer Preview Show, I jumped at the chance! (Thanks Jess!)
Let me break down the evening and my thoughts during the show:
1. The venue was absolutely amazing and came with a gorgeous view. Seattle you are beautiful!
2. Cocktails + Desserts + Shopping = Deadly Combination.
3. We saw F/W 2013 Collections from 15 designers total.
4. Jess posted a ton of my favorites in her post, but majority of my favorite pieces came from Oscar De La Renta, Valentino and Givenchy.
5. The accessories caught my eye - shoes, handbags, earrings, clutches galore!
6. The head-scratchers.
Although I love me some fashion, there were a few pieces throughout the show that left me wondering, would someone really wear that?
What do you think? Let me know your thoughts!
All photos credit Team Photogenic
Sarah Basto is a born and raised Seattleite. She’s a former merchandise marketing student of The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising and is currently working as a marketing manager at a local nanny agency and serves as the PR & marketing intern for local luxury swimwear company Adicora Swimwear. She’s obsessed with all things Seattle and is interested in just about everything – this explains why she considers herself an entreprenista in the making! Outside of work Sarah loves spending time with her family and friends, baking, exploring the city, and being a full-time happy hour guru.