Pacific Northwest Perfect: Yesler's The Technical Hoodie (+Giveaway!)

It's no secret that we're big fans of comfort here in the Pacific Northwest. Now we've got a hoodie that was created just for us! 

Inspired by life in the Pacific Northwest, Yesler's new Technical Hoodie combines rugged outdoor functionality with city style. Their Kickstarter launched just last week - and reached its goal in a matter of a few hours. They're still taking Kickstarter bids, of course, but I've got a Technical Hoodie to give away!

Yesler is breathing new life into this traditional wardrobe staple, built with the best materials by the best craftsman to deliver ultimate performance and comfort. The garment is a lightweight, highly weather-resistant performance soft shell built with Polartec® Power Shield® Pro fabric, a reengineered fabric that strikes the balance between warmth and breathability with the inherent ability to repel water.

“You shouldn’t have to choose between baggy, everyday hoodies or oversized jackets meant for sub-zero temperatures. When you step outside you should have one hoodie that has a flattering fit, looks great no matter where the day takes you and thrives in poor weather.  And now, you can,” notes Vince Chu, Founder of Yesler.

The Technical Hoodie features a soft, brushed tricot interior, delivering maximum comfort, paired with a strong, water resistant exterior, perfect for when you get caught in inclement weather.  The Polartec® Power Shield® Pro exterior has a smooth, knitted face that is 50% more breathable than the average soft shell, and has an advanced micro-porous membrane that shields 99% of wind while the remaining 1% circulates within the fabric to enhance moisture transmission.  

In addition to premier fabrication and a clean silhouette, the Technical Hoodie has the anatomy to take care of every need, featuring a high collar and full size hood to shield you from the elements, zippered inside pocket for a phone or wallet, underarm gussets for full range of motion, thumbholes to keep your sleeves in place and two generous hand pockets to stay warm.  This piece also comes at an accessible price. “We don’t think an expensive price tag is a prerequisite for functional, great looking hoodie, and our minimalistic design and direct-selling approach means you receive the highest quality product at the best value,” mentions Chu.

The Technical Hoodie will retail for $199. Enter to win one from me now through next Monday, October 25th at 11:59p.m. PT. Good luck!