One of my favorite cultural festivals is here! Seattle's Live Aloha Hawaiian Cultural Festival happens this Sunday at Seattle Center.
The EMP is hosting a fun-filled day TONIGHT in honor of the 50th anniversary of Star Trek, featuring their Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds exhibit!
Check out Throwbacks Northwest tonight at Capitol Hill Art Walk for Throwback Thursday!
Kareem Abdul-Jabaar will be at Town Hall tonight. It's sold out, but you may be able to snag a ticket at the door!
Dockside Cannabis 1 Year Anniversary goes down this Saturday.
Seattle magazine presents the opening of Athleta Bellevue next Wednesday night.
The Washington State Fair continues.
Submissions for EMP's Sound Off! are now open through November 7th.
A Raisin in the Sun is coming to Seattle Repertory Theater! Get your tickets now.
- Summer at SAM
- Big Picture: Art After 1945 at SAM
- SAM Films presents Shadowland Film Noir series
- South Lake Union Saturday Market
- Pike Place Market Wednesday Evening Market
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP
- The Art of the Brick at Pacific Science Center - closing September 11!
- Emerald City Music presents Wanderlust - September 16 & 17
- Seattle Mini Maker Faire - September 17 - 18
- Bellevue Fashion Week - September 21 - 25
- Public feedback hearing on the draft of the Seattle dog parks plan - September 22
- Fitbit Local at Zum Fitness - September 25
- Mia Huber at The Vera Project - September 29
- Seattle Latino Film Festival at SAM - September 30
- Elysian Brewing's 12th Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Fest - October 8
- NW Folklife Seattle Children's Festival - October 9
- Seattle Fashion Week - October 13 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 15
- Seattle Interactive Conference - October 18 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Sale - November 5 & 6
- Wine, Women & Shoes - November 10