Seattle dog owners! Do you want more off-leash areas in the city? There's a public feedback hearing on the draft of the Seattle dog parks plan tonight at the Miller Community Center on 19th Ave. E. in Capitol Hill! Read more on Seattle COLA's work to bring more options for the thousands of dogs in the city.
Kaisa and Kevin are back for another jam-packed hour of fitness with Fitbit Local at Zum Fitness, 10:30a.m. this Sunday.
The 2016 Changemakers Showcase happens tonight at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center.
Bellevue Fashion Week kicks off tonight!
The Goodwill Design Challenge goes down Friday night at the Goodwill Outlet in SODO.
My girls Ginger and Rae of hauteyoga Queen Anne are teaming up with their friend Ashley for a night of Barre & Touch, this Saturday night.
The September Hashtag Lunch Bag event is happening this Sunday at Art Marble 21.
Buffalo & Co are doing a pop-up at West Elm in South Lake Union this Sunday.
The Last Stop MFG Market supporting local artisans goes on Sunday night at Chop Suey.
Last few days of the Washington State Fair 'til next year!
Submissions for EMP's Sound Off! are now open through November 7th.
A Raisin in the Sun is coming to Seattle Repertory Theater! Get your tickets now.
- Big Picture: Art After 1945 at SAM
- SAM Films presents Shadowland Film Noir series
- Pike Place Market Wednesday Evening Market
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP
- Mia Huber at The Vera Project - September 29
- Seattle Latino Film Festival at SAM - September 30
- Elysian Brewing's 12th Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Fest - October 8
- NW Folklife Seattle Children's Festival - October 9
- Seattle Fashion Week - October 13 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 15
- Seattle Interactive Conference - October 18 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Sale - November 5 & 6
- Wine, Women & Shoes - November 10