- Don't sleep on Filson flagship store events. This weekend they're hosting tintype & ambrotype portrait sessions with photographer Lindsay Ross, and all day Saturday they'll be celebrating our beautiful national forests and grasslands, honoring the service and stewardship of the U.S. Forest Service. There's even a pancake breakfast benefiting the National Forest Foundation! Full schedule:
- Conversations about the recreational opportunities in your backyard with USFS representatives.
- A chance to win an "America the Beautiful" annual recreation pass.
- A 360° virtual reality experience of Heybrook Lookout Tower will guide viewers through second-growth forest up to the top of the tower, offering close-up views of Mount Persis, Mount Index, Bridal Veil Falls and Philadelphia Mountain with other distant peaks to the east. Viewers can immerse themselves in 360 degrees of sight and sound from Heybrook Tower’s perch within the Snoqualmie-Mt. Baker National Forest.
- Lindsey Ross, conceptual fine art photographer of La Chambre Photographique, will be on site doing tintype and ambrotype portraits. Reserve an appointment here.
- 10 AM – Live music by Star Anna, local singer and guitarist
- 10:30 AM: Recreational Opportunities in Your Backyard with U.S. Forest Service Representatives
- 11 AM – 1 PM: Woodshop BBQ
- 12 PM - Live music by Garret Lamp, local singer and guitarist
- 12:30 PM: Core Skills 1: Survival Concepts, Shelter Building & Water Purification
- 1 PM: Core Skills 2: Fire-Making, Foraging, Survival Kits & Navigation
- 1:30 PM: Advanced Skills: Wilderness skills for longer term survival and additional resources
- 2 PM: Live music by The W Lovers, local alternative country duo
- 2:30 PM: Hunting on Public Lands with Bruce McGlenn, founder of the Human Nature Hunting School
- 3:30 PM: Recreational Opportunities in Your Backyard with National Forest Foundation
- 4 PM: Live music by Anna Laube, local multi-instrumentalist
- Ice Cream Thursdae & Throwback August at Central District Ice Cream
- Seafair Fleet Week and Blue Angels!
- Chautauqua Music Festival on Vashon - August 4 - 5
- Pleasures with Alive & Well present a photo exhibit by Lance Mercer - August 4
- Last few days of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! Prices go up August 7.
- Out of Sight, an annual survey of contemporary art from around the Pacific Northwest - August 3 - 27
- Seattle Art Fair - August 3 - 5
- Elysian Brewing - Capitol Hill Series Lenny Spruce release - August 4
- Hokkaido Ramen Santouka is opening in the University Village August 5th.
- Puccini's Madame Butterfly at Seattle Opera - August 5 - 19
- Summer Playground Party at Seattle Center - August 5
- Movies at the Mural: La La Land - August 5
- Electric Flight Crew has landed in Seattle with some fun fitness events, including Tuesday night runs!
- University Village Sounds of Summer free concert series - Wednesdays this summer
- Eigengrau Garden : New works by Mariel Andrade at Rove Seattle - August 10
- SAM Remix at the Olympic Sculpture Park - August 11
- South Lake Union Block Party - August 11
- Tickets for An American Dream at the Seattle Opera on sale now.
- Lil Woody's is teaming up with your favorite Seattle food Instagrammers for Dessert Month! Starting today, enjoy this @feedthepudge collabo with Cupcake Royale + Full Tilt: Mint chip milkshake with peppermint party cupcake, whipped cream and crushed Andes chocolates.
- Down at the Copperleaf Bar & Terrace at Cedarbrook Lodge in SeaTac:
Sangria Sundays: Sundays Beginning July 30 | 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
$8 per Glass | $16 per Flight
Step up your summertime Sundays with a Spanish-inspired afternoon at Copperleaf Bar & Terrace to indulge in incredible mead-based sangria. House-made utilizing herbs from Chef’s Garden, opt for a glass or try all three weekly selections with a flight. Whether you’re kicking off or concluding your week, there’s no more beautiful place to enjoy a crafted beverage than the new terrace overlooking the lawn. We can’t wait to see you!
Menu changes each week. Only available in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace on Sundays from July 30 to September 24.
Summer Cocktail Series: Beginning Monday, July 31
$12 Signature Cocktail and Mixology Card
Look forward to a weekly trip to Copperleaf Bar & Terrace throughout the summer to see what our mixologists have crafted. From creative infusions to fresh herbs from Chef’s Garden and cocktails featuring Starbucks® Nitro Cold Brew cocktails, you are sure to enjoy our rotating weekly concoction at an amazing $12 price. And, with any Signature Cocktail, you’ll receive a take-home mixology card to recreate the beverage at home for continued enjoyment.
Rotating cocktail will change each Monday and be offered in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace through September 30, 2017. Price applies to weekly Signature Cocktail only.
- Tentenyu Ramen is now open on Capitol Hill!
- indi chocolate factory is now open in Pike Place Market!
- The Halal Guys are opening in Pioneer Square August 11th.
- Lil Woody's White Center is now open!
- Lady Yum is now open near the Amazon Spheres in downtown Seattle.
- 2120 is now open as well!
- Chef Jason Wilson's two projects, The Lakehouse and Civility & Unrest at the new W Bellevue are now open!
- Northwest Fitness Project
- Fogo de Chão is now open in the Lincoln Square Expansion!
- Mamma Mia! is coming to The 5th Ave. Theatre!
- 3rd Annual Seattle Polo Party - August 12
- Fashion Lab Tech at Columbia Tower Club - August 14
- Alert Seattle presents Light Search & Rescue training - August 15
- Seattle Tattoo Expo - August 18 - 20
- 4 Lovers Only at Sugar Hill - August 18
- MarketShare SummerFeast at King Street Station - August 24
- Camp Rahh! - August 24 - 27
- Mele'uhane at The Lodges on Vashon - August 26
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Early bird passes now on sale for a great deal.
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort's Fall Fest - September 1 - 4
- Feast Portland - September 14 - 17
- Fashion First Seattle - September 14
- Sound Generations Golden Gala - September 29
- 13th Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - September 29 - 30
Check out the daily lineup for Bumbershoot!