PAWSwalk is here! One of the best fun runs in town because dogs are the best thing to ever happen to us. If you're looking for a team to support, my friends Kevin and Raina are raising funds again this year. Check out their page for a sample of the incredible owl cuties that Raina helps out at PAWS, and the two-year anniversary of the adoption of their pup Guffman below:
Seriously. How could you not donate in the name of that face?
My BFF and her steel drum crew are performing at City Hall today at noon for the Out to Lunch series!
Smith Tower's observation deck official re-opens today.
There's also square dancing in Freeway Park tonight. So rad.
SAM Remix at the Sculpture Park is the best summer party in the city. Hands down. Get your tix before they sell out!
Westward is having their second summer sauna party on Friday night!
FitBit Local: Circuit Training at Magnuson Athletic Club will get your Saturday morning started right.
Bacon, Eggs & Kegs (a.k.a. the Holy Brunch Trinity) are happening at CenturyLink Field this Saturday and Sunday.
Seattle COLA (Citizens for Off-Leash Areas) are hosting a Yappy Hour at Optimism Brewery this Saturday afternoon. If you're as annoyed as we all are about how little off-leash area dogs have in this city, this would be a good chance to meet the people who are trying to change that!
Hashtag Lunch Bag is back with a school supply drive this Sunday at Art Marble 21.
The Chinatown-International District Block Party goes down this Sunday!
Asian American Journalist Association Chef's Showcase happens this Monday night at Columbia Tower Club.
- Summer at SAM
- The Wicked Adventures of Count Ory at Seattle Opera
- Big Picture: Art After 1945 at SAM
- Bergen Place Concert Series in Ballard
- Freeway Park Zumba, yoga and dancing til dusk!
- SAM Films presents Cary Grant for President
- South Lake Union Saturday Market
- Grahphic Masters at SAM - ending August 28th!
- Mood Indigo: Textiles from Around the World at Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Pike Place Market Wednesday Evening Market
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP
- The Art of the Brick at Pacific Science Center
- The patios at Tarsan I Jane and Ernest Loves Agnes are now open for the season, in case you need outdoor dining options.
- Mamnoon is now serving weekend brunch!
- Bumbershoot - September 2 - 4
- Seattle magazine presents the opening of Athleta Bellevue - September 13
- Seattle Mini Maker Faire - September 17 - 18
- Bellevue Fashion Week - September 21 - 25
- Elysian Brewing's 12th Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Fest - October 8
- NW Folklife Seattle Children's Festival - October 9
- Seattle Fashion Week - October 13 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 15
- Goodwill Glitter Sale - November 5 & 6
- Wine, Women & Shoes - November 10