MoPOP is hosting The Residency's final performance, presented in partnership with Arts Corps, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.
Hosted in MoPOP’s Sky Church, The Residency artists will take the stage to perform their original work produced during the three-week summer program.
The Residency is designed exclusively for rising teen artists from the greater Seattle area who meet the King County low-income verification. Aiming to directly address the access barriers many underserved youth and families face when asked to choose between paying for an experiential learning opportunity beyond their means and getting a summer job this residency is an opportunity to provide teen artists with a high-quality arts experience that support artistic development and be compensated for their talent.
Hey SoulCycle Bellevue fans! Pick up a #SummerOfSoul passport at the studio & complete the challenges inside - you might just get a free class, Soul swag like license plate frames, etc.! Passport fun happens now thru 8/28. See you in class! 🚲✨
- Pike Place Market is 110! Check out John Stametz' Portrait of a Market photo exhibition today - August 17
- Pike Place Market Sunset Supper - August 18
- Seattle Tattoo Expo - August 18 - 20
- 4 Lovers Only at Sugar Hill - August 18
- Puccini's Madame Butterfly at Seattle Opera closes August 19
- Summer Playground Party at Seattle Center - August 19
- Brunch with Musang at Bar del Corso - August 20
- Solar Eclipse at Smith Tower – August 21
- Enjoy views of the last solar eclipse until 2099 from the wrap-around, open-air observation deck. While Seattle won’t see the full eclipse, we will see about 92% of it, starting at approximately 9:08 a.m. with peak views at 10:22 a.m!
- Tickets available starting at 8:30 a.m.
- Specialty “Eclipse” mimosas and coffee available.
- Throwback August all month at Central District Ice Cream
- Out of Sight - Now - August 27
- Ride Seattle Connex is now running pilot routes from the waterfront to downtown and back, through September 30!
- Electric Flight Crew is hosting Tuesday night runs!
- University Village Sounds of Summer free concert series - Wednesdays this summer
- Tickets for An American Dream at the Seattle Opera on sale now.
- Tix for The Odyssey and Pride & Prejudice at the Seattle Rep are also now on sale.
- Tix for Teatro ZinZanni's Love, Chaos, and Dinner are also on sale now!
- Down at the Copperleaf Bar & Terrace at Cedarbrook Lodge in SeaTac:
- Sangria Sundays: Sundays | 11:30 am to 10:00 pm // $8 per Glass | $16 per Flight
- Summer Cocktail Series: $12 Signature Cocktail and Mixology Card
- From creative infusions to fresh herbs from Chef’s Garden and cocktails featuring Starbucks® Nitro Cold Brew cocktails, you are sure to enjoy Copperleaf's rotating weekly concoction at an amazing $12 price. And, with any Signature Cocktail, you’ll receive a take-home mixology card to recreate the beverage at home for continued enjoyment. Rotating cocktail will change each Monday and be offered in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace through September 30, 2017. Price applies to weekly Signature Cocktail only.
- Lil Woody's is teaming up with your favorite Seattle food Instagrammers for Dessert Month! This week starting today, enjoy this @seattledessertgeek collabo with Full Tilt Ice Cream: Tin roof sundae with salted vanilla fudge ripple ice cream with Spanish peanuts, whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top!
- The Halal Guys are finally open in Pioneer Square!
- Hokkaido Ramen Santouka is now open in the University Village.
- Tentenyu Ramen is now open on Capitol Hill.
- indi chocolate factory is now open in Pike Place Market.
- Lil Woody's White Center is now open!
- Lady Yum is now open near the Amazon Spheres in downtown Seattle.
- 2120 is now open in the Amazon Day One building as well!
- Mamma Mia! is coming to The 5th Ave. Theatre!
- MarketShare SummerFeast at King Street Station - August 24
- Camp Rahh! - August 24 - 27
- A Night Of Music for LunchDebt.org - August 25
- PAWSwalk - August 26
- Mele'uhane at The Lodges on Vashon - August 26
- American Express Dinner on the 50 - August 29
- House of Verlaine's Giselle at The Triple Door - August 31 - September 1
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Get your passes now!
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort's Fall Fest - September 1 - 4
- UNZIPPED: Fashion Meets Film at Pacific Place - September 7
- Feast Portland - September 14 - 17
- Fashion First Seattle - September 14
- Seattle Mini Maker Faire at MoPOP - September 16 - 17
- Burlesco DiVino: Wine In Rome at The Triple Door - September 21 - 23
- Mura Masa with Joey Purp at The Showbox - September 21
- Sound Generations Golden Gala - September 29
- Scared to Death at MoPOP opens September 30
- 13th Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Festival - September 29 - 30
- Yesler neighborhood celebration - September 30
- Zombie Cheerleaders from Hell at the Can Can - October 6 - 31
- Tasveer South Asian Film Festival - October 6 - 15
- Seattle Fashion Week featuring Deyonte Weather of Project Runway - October 11 - 15
- Taste America: A Night of Culinary Stars - October 13
- This is Halloween at the Can Can - October 21 - 31
- Stella Steps OUt benefiting YWCA Works - October 26
Check out the daily lineup for Bumbershoot!