- Genuine Gem is celebrating its 5th anniversary at Vermillion this Saturday night!
- One of the hottest summer parties happens this Friday! Don't miss THEORY: Festival at Pacific Science Center.
- The third annual Donnie Chin Memorial BBQ is tonight in the International District.
- Wayward Seattle is hosting a wandering shop at Sole Repair through July 28!
- Diner en Blanc is coming to Seattle tonight!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still on with some great deals. Prices go up August 7.
- Jazz on the Lawn at Cedarbrook Lodge - July 28
- Tour de Terrace - July 28 - 30
- Model Gracie Carvalho and Gracie Barra Seattle Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are hosting a free Muay Thai workout at the Beastmode Seattle store in honor of her new collection. Check it out July 28!
- Seafair Torchlight Run - July 29
- Seafair Torchlight Parade - July 29
- Pista sa Nayon - July 30
- Electric Flight Crew has landed in Seattle with some fun fitness events!
- University Village Sounds of Summer free concert series - Wednesdays this summer
- Tickets for An American Dream at the Seattle Opera on sale now.
- Seafair is on!
- Down at the Copperleaf Bar & Terrace at Cedarbrook Lodge in SeaTac:
Craft Cocktail Week: Friday, July 21 to Thursday, July 27
Chef’s Garden Tours Offered at 5:00 pm
A delicious week of celebration highlights the summer release of Copperleaf Bar & Terrace’s craft cocktail menu. During release week, all craft cocktails will be available for just $12 in the Bar & Terrace! Look forward to sipping delightfully creative cocktails featuring the finest of spirits, house-made cordials, and herbs from Chef’s Garden. Enjoy the sun and a quick tour of the Chef’s Garden, offered daily during Craft Cocktail Week at 5 pm, to see where some of the inspired creations were originated.
Sangria Sundays: Sundays Beginning July 30 | 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
$8 per Glass | $16 per Flight
Step up your summertime Sundays with a Spanish-inspired afternoon at Copperleaf Bar & Terrace to indulge in incredible mead-based sangria. House-made utilizing herbs from Chef’s Garden, opt for a glass or try all three weekly selections with a flight. Whether you’re kicking off or concluding your week, there’s no more beautiful place to enjoy a crafted beverage than the new terrace overlooking the lawn. We can’t wait to see you!
Menu changes each week. Only available in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace on Sundays from July 30 to September 24.
Summer Cocktail Series: Beginning Monday, July 31
$12 Signature Cocktail and Mixology Card
Look forward to a weekly trip to Copperleaf Bar & Terrace throughout the summer to see what our mixologists have crafted. From creative infusions to fresh herbs from Chef’s Garden and cocktails featuring Starbucks® Nitro Cold Brew cocktails, you are sure to enjoy our rotating weekly concoction at an amazing $12 price. And, with any Signature Cocktail, you’ll receive a take-home mixology card to recreate the beverage at home for continued enjoyment.
Rotating cocktail will change each Monday and be offered in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace through September 30, 2017. Price applies to weekly Signature Cocktail only.
- Kidd Valley is opening on Pier 54 this Tuesday, August 2! There will be a ton of activities, including a ribbon cutting ceremony with a milkshake toast from Kidd Valley Founder John Morris; entertainment by The Done Gonners from 10 to 11:30 a.m.; and an interactive photo booth for fans to snap photos with a giant hamburger from 12 to 4 p.m.
- The restaurant will also be hosting a Kidd Burger Trivia contest through Sept. 3 where entrants will be randomly selected to win a prize pack which may include items like a Doug Baldwin signed football helmet, grill set, tickets to see Seattle’s professional baseball team, Franz gift baskets, Golden Bicycle Tour from Seattle Bicycle Tours, Amazon and Kidd Valley gift cards and more.
- To top it off, throughout August, fans can post a photo enjoying their experience at the new location to Kidd Valley’s Facebook or Twitter using hashtag #KVPier54 for a chance to win a $54 Kidd Valley Gift Card.
- Tentenyu Ramen is now open on Capitol Hill!
- Hokkaido Ramen Santouka is opening in the University Village August 5th.
- The Halal Guys are opening in Pioneer Square August 11th.
- Lil Woody's White Center is now open!
- Lady Yum is now open near the Amazon Spheres in downtown Seattle.
- 2120 is now open as well!
- Chef Jason Wilson's two projects, The Lakehouse and Civility & Unrest at the new W Bellevue are now open!
- Northwest Fitness Project
- Fogo de Chão is now open in the Lincoln Square Expansion!
- Mamma Mia! is coming to The 5th Ave. Theatre!
- Seattle Art Fair - August 3 - 5
- Elysian Brewing - Capitol Hill Series Lenny Spruce release - August 4
- Puccini's Madame Butterfly at Seattle Opera - August 5 - 19
- 3rd Annual Seattle Polo Party - August 12
- Seattle Tattoo Expo - August 18 - 20
- MarketShare SummerFeast at King Street Station - August 24
- Camp Rahh! - August 24 - 27
- Mele'uhane at The Lodges on Vashon - August 26
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Early bird passes now on sale for a great deal.
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort's Fall Fest - September 1 - 4
- Feast Portland - September 14 - 17
- Fashion First Seattle - September 14
- Sound Generations Golden Gala - September 29
Check out the daily lineup for Bumbershoot!