- Capitol Hill Block Party is here! Check out their free panel series today from noon - 3:00 p.m. at Grim's to kick things off.
- My cousin Ryan has made it a goal to check out at least one show each week this year and has become quite the staple in the local music scene. Check out his picks below, and follow him at cakeintherain206 on Instagram for his concert adventures. I'll be roaming around too!
Friday: NoName, Thundercat, Scarlet Parke, Nick Weaver, Cuff Lynx, and Run the Jewels;
Saturday: Manatee Commune, Jai Wolf, and Lord Huron;
Sunday: Cloud Nothings, Diet Cig, Torres, Angel Olsen, and Diplo.
Wayward Seattle is hosting a wandering shop at Sole Repair during Block Party all weekend!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has kicked off! Prices go up August 7.
- Bellevue’s Fogo de Chão is in its final days of raising funds for No Kid Hungry, a non-profit organization whose mission is to end childhood hunger in America. Anyone who dines through this Sunday, July 23 and makes a $5 donation in-restaurant will receive a $25 dining card (which can be applied to the purchase of two dinners upon future visit). Each $5 donation can provide up to 50 meals to children in need.
- Goodwill Seattle Outdoor Living DIY event - July 22
- Swedish Seafair Triathlon Expo - July 22, Noon – 4 p.m.
- Swedish Seafair Triathlon - July 23, 6:30 a.m. – Noon
- White Center Jubilee Days - July 19 – July 23
- Vashon Island Strawberry Festival - July 21 - 23
- Destination Des Moines Waterland Festival - July 21 - 23
- Renton River Days - July 21 - 23
- Bite of Seattle - July 21 - 23
- West Seattle Grand Parade - July 22, 11 a.m. – 1:30 a.m.
- Chinatown Seafair Parade - July 23, 7 – 9 p.m.
- Seattle Chocolate Salon - July 23
- Ciudad Dinner & a DJ: Espana edition - July 24
- Chow Down 2017 - July 25
- Greenwood Seafair Parade - July 26
- THEORY at Pacific Science Center - July 27
- Jazz on the Lawn at Cedarbrook Lodge - July 28
- Model Gracie Carvalho and Gracie Barra Seattle Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu are hosting a free Muay Thai workout at the Beastmode Seattle store in honor of her new collection. Check it out July 28!
- Electric Flight Crew has landed in Seattle with some fun fitness events!
- University Village Sounds of Summer free concert series - Wednesdays starting July 12
- Seafair is on!
- Diner en Blanc is coming to Seattle Thursday, July 27th at a secret location. Sign up now to get tickets!
- Down at the Copperleaf Bar & Terrace at Cedarbrook Lodge in SeaTac:
Craft Cocktail Week: Friday, July 21 to Thursday, July 27
Chef’s Garden Tours Offered at 5:00 pm
A delicious week of celebration highlights the summer release of Copperleaf Bar & Terrace’s craft cocktail menu. During release week, all craft cocktails will be available for just $12 in the Bar & Terrace! Look forward to sipping delightfully creative cocktails featuring the finest of spirits, house-made cordials, and herbs from Chef’s Garden. Enjoy the sun and a quick tour of the Chef’s Garden, offered daily during Craft Cocktail Week at 5 pm, to see where some of the inspired creations were originated.
Sangria Sundays: Sundays Beginning July 30 | 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
$8 per Glass | $16 per Flight
Step up your summertime Sundays with a Spanish-inspired afternoon at Copperleaf Bar & Terrace to indulge in incredible mead-based sangria. House-made utilizing herbs from Chef’s Garden, opt for a glass or try all three weekly selections with a flight. Whether you’re kicking off or concluding your week, there’s no more beautiful place to enjoy a crafted beverage than the new terrace overlooking the lawn. We can’t wait to see you!
Menu changes each week. Only available in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace on Sundays from July 30 to September 24.
Summer Cocktail Series: Beginning Monday, July 31
$12 Signature Cocktail and Mixology Card
Look forward to a weekly trip to Copperleaf Bar & Terrace throughout the summer to see what our mixologists have crafted. From creative infusions to fresh herbs from Chef’s Garden and cocktails featuring Starbucks® Nitro Cold Brew cocktails, you are sure to enjoy our rotating weekly concoction at an amazing $12 price. And, with any Signature Cocktail, you’ll receive a take-home mixology card to recreate the beverage at home for continued enjoyment.
Rotating cocktail will change each Monday and be offered in Copperleaf Bar & Terrace through September 30, 2017. Price applies to weekly Signature Cocktail only.
- Hokkaido Ramen Santouka is opening in the University Village August 5th.
- The Halal Guys are opening in Pioneer Square August 11th.
- Lil Woody's White Center is now open!
- Lady Yum is now open near the Amazon Spheres in downtown Seattle.
- 2120 is now open as well!
- Chef Jason Wilson's two projects, The Lakehouse and Civility & Unrest at the new W Bellevue are now open!
- Northwest Fitness Project
- Fogo de Chão is now open in the Lincoln Square Expansion!
- Mamma Mia! is coming to The 5th Ave. Theatre!
- Seattle Art Fair - August 3 - 5
- Puccini's Madame Butterfly at Seattle Opera - August 5 - 19
- 3rd Annual Seattle Polo Party - August 12
- Seattle Tattoo Expo - August 18 - 20
- MarketShare SummerFeast at King Street Station - August 24
- Camp Rahh! - August 24 - 27
- Mele'uhane at The Lodges on Vashon - August 26
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Early bird passes now on sale for a great deal.
- Schweitzer Mountain Resort's Fall Fest - September 1 - 4
- Feast Portland - September 14 - 17
- Fashion First Seattle - September 14
- Sound Generations Golden Gala - September 29
Check out the daily lineup for Bumbershoot!