- LUZIA by Cirque du Soleil premieres at Marymoor Park is on now through May 21! The show is every bit as stunning in person as I imagined. I took my mama, but the show is perfect for a night out with your family or date night too. Be prepared for a night full of wonder, magic, and laughter inspired by the nature and beauty of Mexico!
- Blackbird is having a Factory Seconds sale right now. You might still be able to snag a few imperfect goods!
- The Terracotta Warriors of the First Emperor exhibit opens this Saturday at Pacific Science Center! On through September 4.
- UCU First Thursdays in Occidental Square - tonight
- Spotlight on Philanthropy at Gates Foundation Visitor Center - tonight
- Wellness Weekend at The Lodges on Vashon - Apr 7-9
- Youth Speaks Seattle Grand Slam // hosted by Nikkita Oliver - Friday, Apr 7
- Bulldog Haven NW's annual fundraiser, the Bulldog Ball - Saturday, Apr 8
- Rocked! - Saturday, Apr 8
- The Wild West Takes MS - Saturday, Apr 8
- Second Annual Beer and Gear Sale! - Saturday, Apr
- Plant Shop Grand Openin at Homestead - Sunday, Apr 9
- Seahawks 12K Run at The Landing - Sunday, Apr 9
- Food Truck Round-Up #13 - Sunday, Apr 9
- Red Bull Sound Selects: Seattle - Thursday, April 13
- Spa Week is April 17 - 23. Bookings open now.
- Hi-Hats and Easter Magic cupcakes are coming to Trophy, Easter weekend only. Advance orders strongly encouraged!
- Cupcake Royale has their spring flavors in the house, and 10% of each Monday's proceeds this month (25% on Earth Day) will go to the Duwamish River Cleanup Coalition!
- Art of the Table's new space is open tomorrow night!
- Elysian Brewery’s seasonal favorite, Superfuzz Blood Orange Pale Ale, is on shelves and in taprooms (for) now!
- Capitol Hill Block Party tickets on sale now!
- Goldfinch Tavern now has tableside beef service & happy hour oyster shucking pop-ups.
- Ciudad & Bar Ciudad have new menus!
- The Halal Guys are coming to Seattle.
- The Earth Pearl Collective is raising funds to build a sustainable non-profit. More details here.
- These sweet bulldogs could use your help! Pat the Dog, Heal his heart and Dutch Boy's Emergency Medical Fund.
- Support the Asian Women's Shelter in the Bay Area!
- Cupcake Royale is donating 10% of its sales every Monday to NARAL.
Goldfinch Tavern is featuring a three-course customizable brunch. Chef Joe Ritchie and his team created an appetizer buffet with over a dozen selections to begin the feast. Highlights include: Puget Sound oysters; sockeye salmon tartare; tuna poke salad; smoked salmon deviled eggs; grilled asparagus salad; cured meat and artisan cheese board.
Then, guests select one from the following brunch entrees: Dungeness crab cakes; grilled beef tenderloin; eggs Benedict; seared king salmon; fried chicken & waffle; or roasted leg of lamb. Finally, Pastry Chef Gigi Ramirez highlights her sweet creations with a seasonal dessert buffet.
With stunning views of Elliott Bay and the downtown waterfront, Goldfinch Tavern’s Easter Brunch is served from 10am to 3pm and is $65 per adult and $25 per child.
The full menu is here: http://www.goldfinchtavern.com/events/2016/3/11/easter-brunch
Reservations are required by calling (206) 749-7070. Credit card required for booking. 72-hour cancellation policy. 99 Union Street, Seattle, WA, at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle
The Marc at The Marcus Whitman Hotel
The Marcus Whitman Hotel is the perfect Easter destination to escape the Seattle gloom and fully immerse yourself in Walla Walla wine country. Their farm-to-table restaurant, The Marc, will offer Easter Brunch with delectable delights like Vanilla French Toast with Whipped Butter, House Smoked Alaskan King Salmon, Coffee Crusted Pacific Wild Salmon with Stone Fruit Mostarda, a full omelet station, and Carved Brown Sugar and Mustard Glazed Pit Ham with Mustard Apple Jus.
- Cost: $33.95 for adults, $27.95 for seniors, $18.95 for children 6-12 and children 5 and under are free
- Time: April 16, 9:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m
- Reservations: Required and can be made by calling 509-524-5139
The Restaurant at Alderbrook Resort & Spa
The Restaurant at Alderbrook’s Easter brunch menu has all the fixings for a tasty springtime meal. Only a short two-hour drive from Seattle, the resort makes for a lovely backdrop for the holiday – and is a perfect excuse to get out of the city! The Restaurant will be serving up brunch favorites with some fresh flair like Hood Canal Oysters and Snow Crab Claws, Roasted Leg of Lamb, House-Made Biscuits & Sausage Gravy, Quick Bread French Toast, and a variety of tasty desserts. The resort also offers a complimentary egg hunt at 1 p.m.!
- Cost: $49 for adults and $16 for children ages ten and under, includes non-alcoholic beverages
- Time: April 16, 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m
- Reservations: Required and can be made online or by calling 360-898-3500
Eques at Hyatt Regency Bellevue
With spring on the horizon comes the promise of fresh dishes taking over winter’s hearty meals and with a new chef in town, Eques is kicking it off with an Easter Brunch sure to get your taste buds chirping. The buffet menu features a welcome amuse bouche of compressed melon with mint crème fraiche, “huevos ahogados” with crispy pork belly, chocolate & peanut butter pancakes, ramen noodle soup, and assorted Easter-themed candy and desserts.
- Cost: $55 for adults and $27.50 for children
- Time: April 16, from 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations: Required and can be made by calling 425-698-4100
- Emerald City Music presents Without Words - Friday, April 14
- Tumwater Annual Easter Egg Dash - Saturday, April 15
- PopCon at MoPOP - April 20 - 23
- Seattle Naturals Expo - April 21 - 23
- Seattle Opera presents Beyond the Stage gala - April 22
- TEDxSeattle - April 27
- Spring Arts Walk - April 28 - 29
- Dragon Boat Festival - April 29
- Cheese & Meat Festival - April 29
- SHAPE's Women's Half-Marathon - Sunday, Apr 30
- Jen Sincero (You are a Badass & You are a Badass at Making Money) at Town Hall - May 8
- Upstream Summit - May 11 - 13
- Seafair kicks off June 14
- Pike Place MarketFront Grand Opening Celebration - June 29
- The Upstream Music Fest lineup has just been announced and it's a local music lovefest! Passes on sale now.
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Early bird passes now on sale for a great deal.
- The Design of Dissent at Civilization through April 6th
- Seeing Nature at Seattle Art Museum
- Who's Got Game?: Asian Pacific Americans in Sports at the Wing Luke Asian Museum - through Sept 17
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP