- Get tickets for Galaxaar: a One-Day "Pop Culture" Event for the Family here!
- Fremont Third Thursday | Happy Hour + Giveaways at Pipe + Row - Tonight
- Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour - Tonight
- LIVE music + CHILL flow at The Grinning Yogi - Tonight
- Last day for the Ivar's Island Getaway! - Today
- Jacob Lawrence's Migration Series with Barbara Earl Thomas - March 17
- Cornel West on "Love as Resistance" - March 17
- Big Book Sale 2017 - March 17 - 19
- Evergreen City Ballet presents Cinderella - March 17 - 18
- Emerald City Music presents Bridget Kibbey - March 17 - 18
- NW Women's Show - March 18 - 19
- Teen Action Fair at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Visitor Center - March 18
- Slayride at Stevens Pass - March 18
- Glass Slipper Gala for Evergreen City Ballet - March 18
- 2014 Claret Release Weekend - March 18
- Breath of New Light at Tiger Lily Yoga - March 18
- Treat Yo' Self-Love at Divalani Style - March 19
- Last day to see Nirvana exhibit at MoPOP - March 19
- Pink Tractor Farm Winter Dinner on Vashon - March 19
- George Michael & Wham! Sing Along - March 19
- Ivar’s is celebrating its “flounder,” Ivar Haglund’s would-be 112th birthday! On Tuesday, March 21, fans who purchase one regularly-priced entrée and wish Ivar “Happy Birthday” at any of the three full-service restaurants or 23 Seafood Bar locations will receive a second entree of their choice from a special birthday menu for just $1.12. To start the celebration early, from March 13 to 22, fans that post a photo wearing an Ivar’s captain hat with #IvarBD will be entered for a chance to win $112 Ivar’s gift cards.
- Elevating American Immigrant Voices in a Sanctuary City - March 22
- Being Muslim - every Wednesday at The Hillman City Collaboratory
St. Patrick's Day events:
Trophy Cupcakes is celebrating the Irish spirit! For one day only, on Friday, March 17, Trophy’s red velvet cupcakes will turn green! We hear they’re the best (or at least the most delicious) kind of good luck charm. There will be special Saint Patrick’s Dozens available too, with four Chocolate Guinness Stout cupcakes topped with Bailey’s Irish Cream buttercream and a lucky candy shamrock, four Vanilla-Vanilla cupcakes, and four Chocolate-Vanilla cupcakes. The Guinness Stout cupcakes will be available in the shops all week, from Monday, March 13 through Sunday, March 19. There will also be Green Velvet and Whiskey Irish Cream macarons available March 16 and 17!
Offering up crowd favorites like Shephard’s Pie, potato pancakes, corned beef and cabbage stew and $6 Irish Coffees, Hyatt Regency Bellevue’s restaurant, Eques, is bringing the Irish out in everyone. Hit the Lobby Bar for a $7 Bellevue Bomber – a Pike Stout with a Woodinville American Whiskey shot dropped in – for a local twist on a classic. There’s a bonus for anyone feeling confident in their St. Patrick’s Day knowledge with a free drink awarded to those who can answer a trivia question about the holiday!
Elysian Bar is offering a special menu to transport Seattleites to the rolling hills and pubs of Ireland. Pouring Deadalus and Jameson along with a wide selection of Elysian beers from the bar, the menu also includes a variety of authentic specialties, including:
Irish Cream Panna Cotta – Irish cream panna cotta, short bread, Dragonstooth hot fudge sauce
Corned Beef Hash – house made Corned beef hash, fried eggs, baby spinach and cabbage, beer cheese sauce, soda bread biscuit
Stout and Onion Soup – stout, beef broth, onion, thyme, cheese crostini, herb salad
Things to know:
- Capitol Hill Block Party tickets on sale now!
- Goldfinch Tavern now has tableside beef service & happy hour oyster shucking pop-ups.
- Ciudad & Bar Ciudad have new menus!
- The Halal Guys are coming to Seattle.
- The Earth Pearl Collective is raising funds to build a sustainable non-profit. More details here.
- These sweet bulldogs could use your help! Pat the Dog, Heal his heart and Dutch Boy's Emergency Medical Fund.
- Support the Asian Women's Shelter in the Bay Area!
- Cupcake Royale is donating 10% of its sales every Monday to NARAL.
- Complex Exchange: Communities of Yesterday and Tomorrow - March 23
- Arcade Lights at Pike Place Market - March 24
- Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest - March 24 - April 30
- Yogathon 2017 benefiting Mary's Place - March 25
- Lotte Kessner with Kevin Long at The Lodges on Vashon - March 25
- Capital Food & Wine Festival - March 25
- CycleBar charity ride supporting Seattle Children's (1:00p.m. and 2:30p.m.) - March 25
- SULEY en VOGUE NIGHT - March 25
- CycleBar charity ride supporting March of Dimes - March 26 at noon
- 90s yO.G.a at the W Seattle - March 26
- Chris Hayes: Two Americas: A Colony and a Nation - March 29
- Taste at the Market - Mar 29
- Wellness Weekend at The Lodges on Vashon - Apr 7-9
- Bulldog Haven NW's annual fundraiser, the Bulldog Ball - Saturday, Apr 8
- Rocked! - Saturday, Apr 8
- Cirque du Soleil's next Marymoor Park show, Luzia has extended its run in Marymoor Park. Tickets on sale now.
- Red Bull Sound Selects: Seattle - Thursday, April 13
- Tumwater Annual Easter Egg Dash - Saturday, April 15
- Spa Week is April 17 - 23. Bookings begin March 20th.
- Seattle Opera presents Beyond the Stage gala - April 22
- TEDxSeattle - April 27
- Spring Arts Walk - April 28 - 29
- Dragon Boat Festival - April 29
- Cheese & Meat Festival - April 29
- SHAPE's Women's Half-Marathon - Sunday, Apr 30
- Jen Sincero (You are a Badass & You are a Badass at Making Money) at Town Hall - May 8
- Upstream Summit - May 11 - 13
- Seafair kicks off June 14
- Pike Place MarketFront Grand Opening Celebration - June 29
- The Upstream Music Fest lineup has just been announced and it's a local music lovefest! Passes on sale now.
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Early bird passes now on sale for a great deal.
- The Design of Dissent at Civilization through April 6th
- Seeing Nature at Seattle Art Museum
- Who's Got Game?: Asian Pacific Americans in Sports at the Wing Luke Asian Museum - through Sept 17
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP