- I'm giving away a few pairs of tix to a Seattle screening of Fifty Shades Darker next Wednesday night! If you'd like to go, enter to win by leaving a comment below. I'll draw winners on Monday at 5:00p.m. PT. Good luck!
- Ever wondered what shoe fits your zodiac sign perfectly? Find out on The Bravern’s blog. Now through February 5, The Shops at The Bravern will be celebrating the Lunar New Year with a special treat for shoppers. When guests spend $1,000 or more and bring their receipt to the concierge, they will receive a Lucky Red Envelope. Each envelope is stuffed with goodies like valet passes, gift cards, goodies from retailers and much more!
- #SeattleBurgerMonth at Lil Woody's - February
- The Design of Dissent - Tonight
- The 2nd ICE CREAM THURSDAE - Tonight
- CELEBRUS LUPERCALIA: AriSawkaDoria, Kenneth James Gibson, Manahan live set! - Tonight
- Food Truck Round-Up: Polar Plunge Beach Party - Saturday
- BE A Bulldog Haven NW SUPERHERO AUCTION - February 2 - 4
- #BustyGirlGoals Pop Up Shop - Saturday
- Where to watch the Super Bowl LI in the city - Sunday (If you're on the Hill, Comet, Lost Lake & Big Mario's are all showing the game)
- Magic Mondays: Yoga for Women - Monday
Valentine's Day happenings at the very romantic Four Seasons Seattle:
Escape to Romance Package: Escape with a significant other to the serenity of Four Seasons Hotel Seattle. Let the Concierge arrange a romantic dinner in Goldfinch Tavern or in the privacy of a guest room, and apply a USD 150 Hotel dining credit to a memorable meal. Take advantage of 20 percent off spa services to savor a relaxing treatment together.
Va-Va-Voom! Valentine’s Tasting for Two: At Goldfinch Tavern, reserve ahead for the Va-Va-Voom! Valentine’s Tasting for Two and receive a gift of a pair of chocolates from Dolcetta Artisan Sweets and a half-bottle of Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Noirs. With stunning views of Elliott Bay and the Seattle Great Wheel, this amazing four-course dinner prepared by Chef Joe Ritchie features seasonal Pacific Northwest dishes. It is available on February 10, 11 and 14, 2017. Reservations are required for this tasting experience by calling 206 749 7000.
Late-Night Lovers Delight: On February 14, 2017 take love to new heights with a dessert created for two by Pastry Chef Gigi Ramirez: a chocolate strawberry mousse with thyme yogurt cream and spicy chocolate sauce. This sweet ending is thoughtfully paired with a dessert wine selected by Sommelier NaKenge Adisa.
Chocolate, Strawberry and Roses Facial: Begin with a hydrating cleanse using a fragrant rose oil combined with lemon juice. Achieve a bright and radiant complexion with the Éminence Organic Skin Care Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant. This is followed with a Chocolate Mousse Hydration Masque for the ultimate pampering facial.
At The Spa at Four Seasons, the couple’s treatment room features its own soaking tub, shower and views of Puget Sound. All Couple’s Massages booked from February 13 to 17, 2017 will receive a complimentary glass of sparkling wine.
Things to know:
- Valentine's Day Trophy Cupcakes are here!
- Ivar's Island Getaway to Hawaii is now live!
- The Halal Guys are coming to Seattle!
- The Earth Pearl Collective is raising funds to build a sustainable non-profit. More details here.
- These sweet bulldogs could use your help! Pat the Dog, Heal his heart and Dutch Boy's Emergency Medical Fund.
- The Northwest Film Forum is looking to raise $90k by February. Give here.
- Filson has opened a new concept store in Ballard and it looks beautiful!
- Well at Seattle Rep - February 10 - March 5
- Emerald City Music's "Strings Attached" - February 10 - 11
- Olympia Old Time Festival - February 11 - 14
- Kids' Saturdays at Olympic Sculpture Park - Feb 11, Mar 11
- The Art of Rube Goldberg at MoPop - Saturday, Feb 11
- The-Dream at The Crocodile - Monday, Feb 13
- Hinge: A Conversation with the parents of Trayvon Martin - Wednesday, Feb 15
- Seeing Nature at the Seattle Art Museum - opens Thursday, Feb 16
- Taste at the Market - Feb 22, Mar 29
- Seattle Wine & Food Experience - Friday, February 24 - Sunday, February 26
- Search for Meaning Festival at Seattle University - Saturday, February 25
- Olympia Pie Fest - February 25
- South Sound Spirits Gathering - March 11
- Capital Food & Wine Festival - March 25
- Cirque du Soleil's next Marymoor Park show, Luzia is coming in April 2017. Tickets on sale now.
- Bulldog Haven NW's annual fundraiser, the Bulldog Ball - Saturday, Apr 8
- Tumwater Annual Easter Egg Dash - Saturday, April 15
- Spring Arts Walk - April 28 - 29
- Dragon Boat Festival - April 29
- SHAPE's Women's Half-Marathon - Sunday, Apr 30
- Upstream Summit - May 11 - 13
- Pike Place MarketFront Grand Opening Celebration - June 29
- Bumbershoot 2017 takes place September 1 - 3. Early bird passes now on sale for a great deal.