- Lil Woody's Seattle Burger Month
- Indigenous Showcase at NW Film Forum - February 3
- Mini Breaks at Washington Hall - breakdancing workshop for kids 2 - 6 - February 3
- Immigrant Artists and the American West at Tacoma Art Museum - Opens February 3
- Superbowl Viewing Party at Marination Ma Kai - February 4
- Coffee & Donuts hosted by Raised Doughnuts at Mr. West - February 4
- Wine Tasting (a new program!) at Cafe Pettiroso - February 5
- Pacific Science Center presents Brewology - February 9
- $10 Hamilton tickets!!!
- Big Mario's Cause for Paws
- The Great NW Glass Quest - February 16 - 25
- What She Said 2018 Style Summit - March 11 *Tickets going fast!
This Saturday, February 3rd, from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. the Northwest McDonald’s food truck will be serving some Chicken McNuggets and fries to residents of Georgetown Tiny House Village at 1020 S. Myrtle St to help raise awareness for the importance of food donation programs and housing assistance in Seattle. Low Income Housing Institute (LIHI) will be accepting donations of fresh fruit, vegetables, protein, and non-perishable foods onsite during the event.
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIALS
- Alderbrook Resort & Spa
- Cedarbrook Lodge & Copperleaf Restaurant
- Cupcake Royale Deathcake & more seasonal flavors!
- Elaia Spa Couples Treatments
- Fran's Chocolates Pop-Up with The Stemmery in its Four Seasons Hotel location - February 9
- The Stemmery is offering a hand-wrapped bouquet featuring flowers from Washington and California, embracing the seasonal beauty that winter provides. Featured stems include protea, waxflower, eucalyptus, stock and Queen Anne’s lace. Bouquets will be sold for $40 with a $5 delivery fee. Shoppers who purchase both flowers and chocolate will receive a 10 percent discount on Fran’s products and free delivery of both items!
- Friday Harbor House: Rekindle Rendezvous
- The Heathman Hotel Kirkland: A Sweet & Sparkling Stay & Ultimate Valentine’s Day Feast
- Experience Red Wine & Chocolate in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley - February 10 - 11 & 17 - 18
- Red Wine & Chocolate Tour on Whidbey Island - February 10 - 11 & 17 - 18
- Salish Lodge
- Smith Tower: Cupid’s Cabaret & Sweetheart Special
- Sole Repair Shop Pop-Up Elopements!
- The Ultimate Wedding Giveaway by Hotel Sorrento & Seattle Met Bride & Groom
FUN THINGS TO DO
- Ice Cream Thursdae at Central District Ice Cream - February 1
- Sesame Street 'F' is for Friends at Alderwood Mall - February 3
- Seattle Boat Show - Now - February 3
- Crosscut Festival - February 2 - 3
- Songbird Paperie Hand Lettering Workshop at Constellation & Co. - February 3 & 10
- Caspar Babypants fundraiser benefiting PAC Scholarships - February 4
- Northwest Flower & Garden Festival - February 7 - 11
- Evergreen City Ballet's Daddy Daughter Dance - February 10
- Winter in the Park: Kids Saturdays at Olympic Sculpture Park - February 10, March 17
- Seattle's Best Damn Happy Hour at Seattle Center - February 15
- One Love Seattle - February 18
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Netflex at NW Film Forum - February 2
- Sweat & Sip at Mercer Wine Estates - February 3
- Trap Vinyasa Series III: Bhakti Kickboxing - Starts February 8
- Yoga with Cats at Seattle Meowtropolitan Cafe - Ongoing
ARTS / CULTURE
- Two Trains Running at Seattle Rep - Now - February 11
- Teatro ZinZanni: Love, Chaos, and Dinner - Now - April 29
- Ibsen in Chicago at Seattle Rep - February 2 - March 4
- Swan Lake at Pacific Northwest Ballet - February 2 - 11
- Jazz Forest at Columbia City Theater - February 3
- My Imaginary Love Life at ReBar - February 8 - 9
- The Can Can presents Romeo & Juliet - February 9 - April 29
- Têt in Seattle – Vietnamese Lunar New Year - February 10 - 11
- Figuring History: Robert Colescott, Kerry James Marshall, & Mickalene Thomas opens at Seattle Art Museum - February 15
- Beatrice & Benedict at Seattle Opera - February 24 - March 10
- Dragon Baby - Now - February
- Children's International Film Festival - Now - February 10
- Tech Doc Fest 2018 - February 1 - 3
- Infinity Baby at NW Film Forum - February 7 - 11
- The Cage Fighter by Jeff Unay - February 8 - 15
MUSIC / DANCE
- Emma Caroline Baker at the Fireside Room in Hotel Sorrento - February 3
- Antonio Sanchez at the Neptune - February 3
- City Arts presents Band Crush: Prom Queen & The Black Tones - February 10
- Emerald City Music presents Spiritual Journey - February 16 (Seattle) & 17 (Olympia)
- Sound Off! 2018 at MoPOP - February
- Bumbershoot 3-day passes are now on sale
- Upstream Music Fest tix are now on sale
- 50% off everything at Nube9's sample sale! - February 1
- Winter Warehouse Sale at Callus - February 3
- Clementine's pop-up at Carmilia's - February 8 - 10
- Badwill Market: Valentine's Day edition - February 11
- Supply Chain, a West Seattle jewelry & accessory gallery is now open!
EAT / DRINK
- Dave & Buster's is now open at The Outlet Collection in Auburn!
- The South Sound Coffee Trail is now open in Olympia!
- Chávez and Mercato Stellina are now open just outside of Seattle’s Pike Place Market.
- Lincoln South Food Hall, including Dote Coffee Bar, is now open in Bellevue's Lincoln Square expansion.
- Seattle Wine & Food Experience - February 22 - 24
- Pacific Science Center's Foundations of Science Breakfast - April 24
- Bulldog Haven NW's 3rd Annual Bulldog Ball - May 5
- PROOF Washington Distillers Festival - July 7
*Editor's note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your event for consideration. All events roundup posts are deleted after six months!