- ASUW A&E, Hub CaPP, & Possi present: Univ 002 w/ Bobby Hundreds - January 25
- 2018 Chinatown-ID Kickoff - January 25
- Children's International Film Festival - January 25 - February 10
- Shellfish Showcase - Now - January 25
- Vegetarian Tamale Cooking Class at El Centro de la Raza - January 27
- Last day at Ghost Gallery's current location! - January 28
- Wine Tasting (a new program!) at Cafe Pettiroso - February 5
- The Great NW Glass Quest - February 16 - 25
- What She Said 2018 Style Summit - March 11 *Tickets going fast!
- The Ultimate Wedding Giveaway by Hotel Sorrento & Seattle Met Bride & Groom
VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIALS
- Alderbrook Resort & Spa
- Cedarbrook Lodge & Copperleaf Restaurant
- Cupcake Royale Deathcake & more seasonal flavors!
- Elaia Spa Couples Treatments
- Friday Harbor House: Rekindle Rendezvous
- The Heathman Hotel Kirkland: A Sweet & Sparkling Stay & Ultimate Valentine’s Day Feast
- Experience Red Wine & Chocolate in the Lake Chelan Wine Valley - February 10 - 11 & 17 - 18
- Red Wine & Chocolate Tour on Whidbey Island - February 10 - 11 & 17 - 18
- Salish Lodge
- Smith Tower: Cupid’s Cabaret & Sweetheart Special
- Sole Repair Shop Pop-Up Elopements!
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Wellness Pop-Up: The Riveter + HIIT Lab - January 27
- Yoga with Cats at Seattle Meowtropolitan Cafe - Ongoing
ARTS / CULTURE
- Tacoma Home & Garden Show - January 25 - 28
- Seattle Boat Show - January 26 - February 3
- City Arts' The Future List Party - January 27
- Seattle Opera presents Cosi fan Tutte - Now - January 27
- The Can Can: Wonderland - Now - January 28
- Lantern Light Festival - Now - January 2018
- Speaking Truth to Power: Protest and Dissent - January 31
- Winter in the Park: Kids Saturdays at Olympic Sculpture Park - February 10, March 17
- Two Trains Running at Seattle Rep - Now - February 11
- Teatro ZinZanni: Love, Chaos, and Dinner - Now - April 29
- Southeast Asia x Seattle Film Festival - January 24 - 25
- Children's Film Festival: Hayao Miyazaki's Castle in the Sky - January 25
- Children's Film Festival: Indigenous Shorts for Families - January 27
- Dragon Baby - January 31 - February 3
- Tech Doc Fest 2018 - February 1 - 3
MUSIC / DANCE
- Sound Off! 2018 at MoPOP - February
- Laser Lemonade at Pacific Science Center
- Bumbershoot 3-day passes are now on sale for $150
- Upstream Music Fest tix are now on sale
- Supply Chain, a West Seattle jewelry & accessory gallery is now open!
EAT / DRINK
- Lobster Hip-Hop Night at Marine Hardware - January 28
- Dave & Buster's is now open at The Outlet Collection in Auburn!
- The South Sound Coffee Trail is now open in Olympia!
- Chávez and Mercato Stellina are now open just outside of Seattle’s Pike Place Market.
- Lincoln South Food Hall, including Dote Coffee Bar, is now open in Bellevue's Lincoln Square expansion.
- If you're trying to eat a little healthier these days, Feed Co. has just introduced The Boosted Bowl (Lacinato kale, lemon-tahini sauce, avocado, roasted yam, green lentils, toasted pecans, sunflower seeds, chickpea croquettes and roasted red beets)
- Songbird Paperie Hand Lettering Workshop at Constellation & Co. - February 3 & 10
- Northwest Flower & Garden Festival - February 7 - 11
- Trap Vinyasa Series III: Bhakti Kickboxing - Starts February 8
- Pacific Science Center presents Brewology - February 9
- The Can Can presents Romeo & Juliet - February 9 - April 29
- Evergreen City Ballet's Daddy Daughter Dance - February 10
- Figuring History: Robert Colescott, Kerry James Marshall, & Mickalene Thomas opens at Seattle Art Museum - February 15
- Emerald City Music presents Spiritual Journey - February 16 (Seattle) & 17 (Olympia)
- One Love Seattle - February 18
- Seattle Wine & Food Experience - February 22 - 24
- Pacific Science Center's Foundations of Science Breakfast - April 24
- Bulldog Haven NW's 3rd Annual Bulldog Ball - May 5
- PROOF Washington Distillers Festival - July 7
*Editor's note: Please email email@example.com to submit your event for consideration. All events roundup posts are deleted after six months!