For those planning to attend fashion week, make sure you RSVP for the IFB Dress Up Soiree and panel discussion on evolving influence!
Links à la Mode : August 27th
- 39th and Broadway: Are You a Fashion Sellout?
- Brick My Lane: Interview with Fee Doran, aka Mrs Jones – the woman behind Oxfam DIY and that famous white catsuit.
- Cake not Coke: Vanity Fair Setpember ‘09 Toujours Couture - A Stitch in Time.
- Chicago Style: Interview with Monica Dimperio, of the Chicago street style blog The MidWasteland
- Clutch 22: Exclusive scoop on Seattle indie greentrepreneurs – Sara Seumae of SPUN Clothing collaborates with Tara Smith of Revival Ink (plus a contest)
- Denim Debutante: The reasons you should love Rich & Skinny denim, along with tips for the three best cuts and how to wear them
- Dramatis Personae: Unveiling the feminine fashion stylings of independent designer Claire la Faye…
- Dream Sequins: Shoptalk with Cherie of online vintage marketplace Shrimpton Couture, which collaborates with emerging designers
- Fashion Pulse: Check out the new trend in leggings, by way of geometric prints and loads of grey!
- Independent Fashion Bloggers : Dress UP for NYFW
- Prom Mafia: Raid your boyfriend’s closet: How to turn his t-shirts into cute girly tunics
- Retro Chick: What happens at a Burlesque Lesson?
- Saved for Best: Girls on Film – A celebration and run down of the best-dressed films
- Shop Fair: Top 5 obstacles fair trade and “green” fashion labels have to overcome to be more successful
- Style on the Street: Three photoshoots inspiring trends for the next season
- Style Symmetry: The Symmetry Seven with Rhiannon of Liebemarlene Vintage
- Sweet Fuzz: Rustic Elegance - independent fashion designer Dace’s beautiful Fall line
- The Coveted: Charlotte Russe Review – Mixing in Fast Fashion
- The Demoiselles: Shopping for your body type is hard enough without a recession; shopping on the cheap is even harder