Sunset Supper benefiting Pike Place Market goes down this Friday night!
The South Lake Union Block Party is happening this Friday as well.
Tonight, though, SAM is hosting Sculptured Dance at the Olympic Sculpture Park!
Waka Flocka Flame is in town on Friday and I feel like that's worth mentioning. FLOCKA!
My girls Ginger & Rae will be hosting their Monthly Touch workshop at hauteyoga Queen Anne on Saturday night. Perfect if you need some rest and relaxation after a long week!
Lots of deals to be had at the neighborhood-wide Capitol Hill Community Garage Sale on Sunday.
Caribbean Sea Fest's on Sunday at Seward Park.
- Summer at SAM
- The Wicked Adventures of Count Ory at Seattle Opera
- Big Picture: Art After 1945 at SAM
- Bergen Place Concert Series in Ballard
- Freeway Park Zumba, yoga and dancing til dusk!
- SAM Films presents Cary Grant for President
- South Lake Union Saturday Market
- Grahphic Masters at SAM
- Mood Indigo: Textiles from Around the World at Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Pike Place Market Wednesday Evening Market
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP
- The Art of the Brick at Pacific Science Center
- The patios at Tarsan I Jane and Ernest Loves Agnes are now open for the season, in case you need outdoor dining options.
- Mamnoon is now serving weekend brunch!
- Seattle Tattoo Expo - August 19 - 21
- FitBit Local: Circuit Training at Magnuson Athletic Club - August 27
- Asian American Journalist Association Chef's Showcase - August 29
- Bumbershoot - September 2 - 4
- Seattle magazine presents the opening of Athleta Bellevue - September 13
- Seattle Mini Maker Faire - September 17 - 18
- Bellevue Fashion Week - September 21 - 25
- Elysian Brewing's 12th Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Fest - October 8
- NW Folklife Seattle Children's Festival - October 9
- Seattle Fashion Week - October 13 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 15
- Goodwill Glitter Sale - November 5 & 6
- Wine, Women & Shoes - November 10