I just want to give a big THANK YOU to everyone who reads this weekly events roundup - or any post on here, really. Your kind words of support mean the world to me, time and time again. I appreciate you!
Brooks Running is hosting a fall collection preview event tonight, featuring their "Fly Casual" collaboration with Casual Industrees! More details.
Who's heading to Capitol Hill Block Party this weekend, and who are you excited to see? Still need passes? Get them here.
In Seafair news, this weekend you can check out Seattle Eats & Beats, Destination Des Moines Waterland Festival, Renton River Days, West Seattle Grand Parade, Swedish Seafair Triathlon, and the Chinatown Seafair Parade.
BadWill Market: CHBP edition is proud to feature all black-owned business for this month's market. The ladies of Hella Black Hella Seattle are hosting a panel in the last hour!
Kam Chancellor is FINALLY bringing his Form x Force women's bootcamp to this side of the bridge, this Monday night at the Queen Anne Community Center!
This Tuesday, you can pick up a passport to Chow Down at over 20 businesses in Columbia City and Hillman City. 100% of the proceeds will benefit the Rainier Valley Food Bank!
- Summer at SAM
- SAM Films presents Cary Grant for President
- South Lake Union Saturday Market
- Grahphic Masters at SAM
- Mood Indigo: Textiles from Around the World at Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Pike Place Market Wednesday Evening Market
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP
- The Art of the Brick at Pacific Science Center
- The patios at Tarsan I Jane and Ernest Loves Agnes are now open for the season, in case you need outdoor dining options.
- Mamnoon is now serving weekend brunch!
- Capitol Hill Block Party - July 22 - 24
- Chow Down benefiting Rainier Valley Food Bank - July 26
- FitBit Local: Rattlesnake Ridge hike - July 30
- Seattle Art Fair - August 4 - 7
- Sunset Supper at Pike Place Market - August 12
- Seattle Tattoo Expo - August 19 - 21
- Bumbershoot - September 2 - 4
- Bellevue Fashion Week - September 21 - 25
- Seattle Fashion Week - October 13 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 15
- Goodwill Glitter Sale - November 5 & 6
- Wine, Women & Shoes - November 10