So hyped to check out the Punk Rock Flea Market this weekend!
Free yoga in Westlake Park tonight with Hot Feet Fitness!
Kris Orlowski's doing a free performance at the W Seattle tonight from 7:00 - 9:00p.m.!
RAW Seattle presents TREND, a runway show featuring Seattle designers like BAUH Designs, Thursday, June 23rd at Studio Seven.
Party in the Park with other Seattle Art Museum patrons at Olympic Sculpture Park on Friday, June 24th.
Night Shift, the nomadic dance party, lands at 1927 Events this Friday night.
Fitbit Local heads over to the Eastside (the Boys & Girls Club of Bellevue to be exact) for this month's free workout.
DJ 100 Proof is having a listening party for his new mix, Backyard BBQ Vol. 10, this Saturday 3:00p.m. at Stussy Seattle. Get a copy of the mix with purchase!
EMP Museum presents a new Influencers Concert Series event featuring Jeremy Enigk with Tomo Nakayama on Saturday, June 25th. By bringing together up-and-coming artists with the established acts that inspired them, the Influencers Concert Series celebrates how the greatest forms of creativity are often sparked by sharing in the creativity of others.
Don't miss the Seattle Pride Parade this Sunday, June 26th at 11:00a.m. along 4th Ave. downtown.
Give back with the #HashtagLunchbag crew at Art Marble 21, 11:30a.m. this Sunday.
BadWill Market is back with a Pride Edition this Sunday at The Rhino Room starting at noon.
Même. kidswear is having a launch party this Sunday, 1:00p.m. at 2312 2nd Ave.
Genuine Gem is doing a pop-up at Full Tilt in Columbia City this Sunday starting at 2:00p.m.
Nate's Wings & Waffles is hosting a LUVN Kitchen Sunday Dinner! Tix are $40.
Try a free class hosted by Zum Fitness in Westlake Park, this Monday, June 27th!
The free monthly glam night Suley en Vogue at the Sorrento Hotel is back again this Monday night. I really need to make one of these, they look so fly!
Have questions or curiosities about Lyme disease? Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt, founder of the Sophia Health Institute is Demystifying Lyme Disease in a free talk on June 30th at Town Hall.
The Northwest Design Awards submissions are open through July 1st! Apply here.
- South Lake Union Saturday Market
- Graphic Masters at SAM
- Mood Indigo: Textiles from Around the World at Seattle Asian Art Museum
- Pike Place Market Wednesday Evening Market
- Star Trek: Exploring New Worlds at EMP
- The Art of the Brick at Pacific Science Center
- The patios at Tarsan I Jane and Ernest Loves Agnes are now open for the season, in case you need outdoor dining options.
- Mamnoon is now serving weekend brunch!
- The World of WearableArt - July 2
- Summer at SAM - July 7 - August 27
- SAM Films presents Cary Grant for President 35mm film showings - July 7 - August 11
- PROOF Washington - July 9
- Capitol Hill Block Party - July 22 - 24
- Seattle Art Fair - August 4 - 7
- Bumbershoot - September 2 - 4
- Bellevue Fashion Week - September 21 - 25
- Seattle Fashion Week - October 13 - 19
- Goodwill Glitter Gala - October 15
- Wine, Women & Shoes - November 10