It can be so easy to put the love and respect we have for our selves on the backburner in the name of "priorities." That's why I'm ready for Urban Campfire, the half-day afternoon 'un-conference' happening here in Seattle. I am delighted to be a camp contributor leading a couple of fireside breakout chats. We'll spend tomorrow afternoon focused on genuine, authentic conversations around our businesses, relationships - life. Be prepared take a good, hard look at what and who you are and be open enough to know that perspective can change greatly by what comes out of Urban Campfire for you!
From the CRAVE team, a few more reasons to attend Urban Campfire:
- Learn how other women are managing themselves, their time, their careers and their businesses.
- Hobnob with some of the most interesting women in Seattle and beyond!
- Dive into issues unique to you. Breakout sessions will allow you the opportunity to chat, fireside – you’re guaranteed to walk away with some great life strategies.
- Rekindle your own flame! This isn’t the type of conference where you sit back and half listen while multi-tasking. It’s the kind of event where your critical thinking skills are engaged and your heart is opened.
- Meet other interesting women. From speakers like the forward-thinking Danielle LaPorte to brilliant entrepreneurs and successful professionals – we’re bringing everyone together for a meeting of the min ds.
- Engage with Urban Campfire sponsors they love inspiring women as much as we do!
- Eat, drink and be merry — food trucks and s’mores. Need we say more?
- Experience the historic Magnuson Park Hanger 30.
- Your best friends are coming.
- Your new friends will be there.
Hope to see you! Urban Campfire details and tickets here.